First Generation Harvard Alumni (FGHA) is looking for interested members to join our leadership team. This is your opportunity to play a more active role in supporting first-generation low-income students and alumni at Harvard!
The FGHA Board has five active committees:
- Finance Committee - Contacts: Carl Arnold
- Student Affairs Committee - Contacts: Nancy Serrano-Wu and Marie Apel
- Alumni Affairs Committee - Contacts: Tracy Ellis and Christine Gentry
- Communications Committee - Contacts: Sade Abrams and Anne Marie Connell
- Governance Committee - Contacts: Paul Martin, Lina Tetelbaum, Layla Ramirez and Harold S. Lewis
We have openings on every committee, please email us at HarvardFGHA@gmail.com to get involved.
We celebrate diversity and the intersectional nature of our identity! We encourage Harvard alumni who are first-generation or low-income college graduates, Black, indigenous, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, women and non-binary people to participate on our leadership team.